HOW TO PREPARE
PREPARATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS AND BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHS
Top tips on how to prepare and make the most of your special day…
- Confirm your appointment so we know you are coming.
- Wash your hair the night before your appointment.
- Wear your hair free of any styling products and avoid wearing any makeup.
- Please aim to arrive on time for your appointment and allow for 6 hours from start to finish. In most cases it will be less but delays can often occur.
- Please bring proof of ID as this may be required on the day.
- Maximize your shoot by bringing a wide variety of your favourite outfits. Examples include: casual, evening, seasonal trends, smart dress, lingerie, swim wear, accessories ideally whatever you feel most comfortable in.
- Consider who or what your portraits will be for: for many people they are simply a keepsake: they could be a gift for family or for professional purposes.
- Due to the special nature of our service all orders for photographs will need to be placed at the time of viewing.
- In the likelihood you wish to keep your images bring your debit card along on the day.
- Arrange your travel well in advance.
Remember the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it!